I recently found out that many of my riders, especially those under their fundraising minimum were depending solely on the powers of the internet. While social networking is great for catching up with high school friends and posting pictures of your puppy, it's not that good for fundraising. Nothing beats snail mail. Please feel free to distribute if you like what I wrote here.
Web Home of the NYCrankees: The Power of Snail Mail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nicole and I (and the rest of our Ride Committee) thought this was such a good idea that we co-opted it for the overly-long rider info letter that we sent to our 48 Killington-bound riders. Due to the fact that we chartered a bus for the trip and that I was leavin' early w/ the bikes we had A LOT of info we wanted to makes sure everyone was in possession of and despite our Team Blog and a steady stream of e-mails we weren't positive that everyone was in the loop.
ReplyDeleteI worry about team communication a lot - we have a decent sized team and a lot going on - and I'd be very interested in hearing what you guys do and how well you think it works.
Discuss!
Looking forward to seeing many of y'all in VT or MT - I'm en route w/ th ebike Room crew and a buncha bikes in about 10 hours!
MC